Thousands of bidding opportunities that cover an enormous spectrum of industries can be found on BidSync; these bidding opportunities are the result of many of hours of in-depth research into government bidding sources. BidSync offers a notification service to alert vendor, suppliers, and contractors of any bidding opportunities that match their profile; in addition to this notification service, there is also advanced search tools that allow vendors to search through the thousands of bids that are available in the system. To access the search tool, follow the instructions below:
- Go to www.bidsync.com and click My Account in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- When the login page is displayed, enter the username and password, then click Login.
- With the Home page is displayed, this is also called the Bid Opportunities page. Here users can see all of the bids that match their profile for both the In-Network and Premium Bids sections. The In-Network bids come from government agencies that are contracted with Periscope to and post their bids on our website, while the Premium bids come from agencies that are not contracted with Periscope but have their bids posted on their own bidding websites.
- To display all of the bids in the system and to perform a search on bids, click New Search.
- Within the New Search page, users can search using the search bar or any of the filters on the left-hand side of the screen. When using the search bar, advanced search terms are available to the vendors, to view what the advanced search features are, click on the "?" to the right of the search bar.
To view the recorded webinar on searching for bids, please click here.