Most electronic response bids in BidSync Classic will have documents that must be accepted electronically; these documents will have a, "Pending Acceptance," status next to the title of the document. By accepting an electronic document in the application, users are stating that they intend to be bound by the terms and clauses of the document. To accept documents, follow the steps below:
- Go to www.bidsync.com and click My Account in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- When the login page is displayed, enter the username and password and click Login.
- With the Home page is displayed, this is also called the Bid Opportunities page. On the bids page, click the New search tab to search for the bid you're responding to, if it is not displayed in the existing results from those bids matching your settings.
- For more information on searching for bids, click here.
- When the search results are displayed, click the title of the bid to open the bid information page. On the bid information page, click the Documents tab to view all of the files and attachments associated with the bid.
- Click on the title of a document that has the, "Pending Acceptance," status to the right of the title, this will open the document on another tab and allow the user to fill out the document and accept it with a password.
- When the document is displayed, enter any requested information and review the contents. To accept the document, enter your password and click Save at the bottom of the page. The document will then close and the, "Pending acceptance," label will change to, "Accepted."
- The Take Exception option can be used if there is something in the document that the vendor does not agree with or if the vendor does not intend to be bound by the terms or clauses in the document.
If, "Not viewed," is displayed next to the document title, the sponsoring agency simply wants you to review the document. Click on the title of the document (NOT on “[download]”) to display the document. Once you have reviewed the document, close the document. Viewed will then be displayed next to the document title.